ORDERING & SHIPPING POLICY
(a) POWERED BY NATURE HERBS (hereinafter “PBN Herbs”) ships all orders with USPS (United States Postal Service) tracking. (b) Please allow up to twenty-eight (28) business days after placing your order for your order to ship (though orders typically ship sooner than later). High-quality natural products take time to make. (c) We do not oblige special requests to expedite the shipping of orders.
2. (a) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Absolutely NO REFUNDS! (b) We do not accept returns on any of our products. Damaged, defective, and/or mislabeled items can only be replaced with the same item that is damaged, defective, or mislabeled (c) We cannot combine order(s) with another order(s). (d) Additions, changes and cancellations are not possible after placing your order. Please make sure you enter the correct shipping address at the time of placing your order. (e) We cannot make special concessions for any reasons (e.g. "Please ship overnight", "Please ship half my order now...", "Please ship my order to another address", etc.).
2. (b) PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT COMPANY FOUNDER on social media inquiring about an order. We have received reports of direct messages and comments on video threads requiring about an order. He uses social media for awareness and education. Order inquiries are not to be fielded on social media and will be deleted (and user may be blocked). The proper channel is by contacting email@example.com. Thank you.
3. We use U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) for all orders, domestic and international. Shipping costs vary by weight of orders (b) Shipping cost(s) apply for all orders that are reshipped due to "no access to delivery location - return to sender" (in which customer must contact us for instructions on reshipment instructions and payment). (c) Signature confirmation (for an additional cost) is optional for reshipment of order(s). (d) Refused orders do not nullify 2(a) above and/or do not constitute missed delivery or lost order.
4. (a) Signature confirmation for any order may be requested before an order ships (request by email only). There is a $2.55 fee for this service (paid by emailed invoice).
5. (a) Special instructions for delivery by carrier can be typed on your invoice at the time of placing your order. (b) We are not responsible for what happens to your order once in the care of the carrier (regardless of your request pertaining to delivery of your order).
6. (a) After an order is made on our website, orders are shipped to your address within 28 business days by U.S.P.S. mail, First Class Mail or Priority Mail, depending on weight of packaged order and destination (all controlled by USPS software). (b) "Partially-shipped" orders means certain items are backordered and will automatically ship as soon as they become available, usually within 3-14 days.
7. (a) Back-ordered items ship automatically when they become available (which is typically 3-14 days after first half of order ships).
8. (a) We do not give order status updates (e.g. "When is my order going to ship?", "What's going on with my order?", etc.) within 28-days of placing order, "only" after 28 days have passed will we give an update. Again, orders ship within 7-28 business days from the date you place your order. (b) If you are unable or unwilling to wait the required shipping time-frame for quality products, please do not purchase from us. Again, all sales are final. (c) We do not give estimated times (ETAs) pertaining to when your order will ship and/or will be delivered. If you must have an ETA, simply add twenty-eight (28) days from the date of your order and that calculated date is your must-have ETA (so that you may make arrangements or plan around the delivery of your order). (d) We do not oblige special requests to expedite the shipping of orders.
9. (a) Tracking information will only arrive via email once your order ships and the order can be tracked online at www.usps.com (using the 16-digit shipping tracking number).
10. (a) At present, we use United States Postal Service (USPS) as a carrier for delivering orders. (b) When your order status states "awaiting fulfillment" it means your order has not been fulfilled and has not left our facility. (c) When your order status states "shipped" that means a postal label has been affixed to the order and the order has been delivered to the U.S.P.S. and received by the U.S.P.S.
11. (a) You receive two (2) status emails when you order from us online. (b) "Order Confirmation Status": means confirmation of order (proof that you made an order and that your order came through to us and your payment has been accepted; In addition, this means your order is "awaiting fulfillment"; (c) "Shipping Confirmation Status": means your order has been fulfilled (no longer awaiting fulfillment) - packaged, postage label affixed to package or box, and delivered to or picked up by the United States Postal Service. (d) It may take several hours or a day or two to show status updates on the United States Postal Service website (when tracking an order). (e) Online emailed orders do not receive an "Order Confirmation Status" email from us after making payment. The "Transaction ID" number provided by the payment aggregator serves as your proof of payment and your order number with us. When your order ships, we enter the tracking number (provided by the courier service) into the payment aggregator's website as proof of shipping on our part. You will receive proof of shipping plus tracking number via email (via Endicia) so you can track your package with the courier.
12. (a) There may be possible delays in receiving your order if you: (1) order during a sale (holiday sale, Black Friday sale, Cyber Monday sale, Christmas Day sale, Spring sale, Summer sale, etc.), (2) order during holiday snail mail season (from December 14th to January 3rd), (3) reside outside of the United States (and your order must be inspected by your country’s Customs Department), (4) your order has been flagged in our system (possible fraudulent order -- do not ship without verification from customer; billing and shipping addresses do not match, etc.), (5) ordered during a pandemic affecting the United States (e.g. Corona Virus); and/or (6) ordered a top-selling product(s) that experiences a run; (b) Delay due to any reason above is not grounds for a request for refund as all sales are final and by placing your order with us you are agreeing that you understand the foregoing and will not file disputes or chargebacks as a result of the foregoing.
13. (a) All orders $250 and over require signature confirmation at the time of delivery by the United States Postal Service (unless you specifically request no signature at the time of delivery). Customer is responsible for picking up their orders and communicating with the carrier about their orders (e.g. additional holding time, re-routing, intercepting, etc.).
14. (a) Orders that are flagged as suspicious by our e-commerce software may be delayed in shipping until the legitimacy of the order can be verified by the customer (who's credit card is used to make the order) via email. (b) Red flags usually appear when the billing and shipping to name and/or address do not match, especially pertaining to different countries; and/or, when you reside in a particular country but make your order while in another country.
15. (a) When you order from us, you agree to shipping from a third-party carrier or courier service which creates a contract between yourself and the third-party carrier service. (b) Poweredbynatureherbs.com is not liable for any problems with shipping and delivery once your order leaves our facility and is accepted by the carrier or courier service (notwithstanding mistake on our part e.g. shipping to an incorrect address), this includes but is not limited to: delay in delivery, lost package (in transit), claim or allegation of not receiving the package (despite USPS tracking information showing the package was delivered), someone may have stolen your package, etc. (c) Customers must contact the carrier for all issues pertaining to shipping and delivery.
16. (a) If your order is returned to us due to our mistake, we’ll reship the order free of charge. (b) If the mistake is on the part of the customer (including "incorrect addressed entered at the time of placing order", "failed delivery attempt", or "unclaimed package"), a reshipping fee must be paid (via emailed invoice) before the order can reship. (c) Mistakes on the part of the carrier or courier must be resolved with the particular carrier or courier service provider. (d) We do not assume any liability for customers entering incorrect addresses (billing or shipping) at the time of ordering and/or even sending the correct address via email. Customers entering incorrect address information when ordering is a huge problem here that creates an added burden on our staff.
17. (a) Your remedy for any and all shipping problems caused by the carrier or courier service lies strictly with the particular carrier or courier service. (b) PBN Herbs is not a carrier or courier service and do not accept liability for any carrier or courier.
18. (a) Orders that arrive damaged are the result of handling (mishandling) by the carrier or delivery service. All items leave our facility intact. (b) If your order arrives with a damaged item(s), please fill out a claim with the carrier or delivery service. Take a photograph of any and all damaged item(s) and your completed claim form and send to us via email@ firstname.lastname@example.org
19. (a) We reserve the right to refuse complimentary re-shipment of orders if factual circumstances point to fraud, deceit, bad faith, breach of agreement, and/or unfair dealing and we give you notice of such (in writing). We are a very small company built on integrity and good will and we work very hard to produce our goods and to conduct business in a very competitive field and industry.
20. (a) Any and all issues regarding orders must be brought to our attention within ninety (90) days of the date of order.
21. (a) By purchasing from us you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, agree and accept our terms and conditions regarding ordering and shipping. (b) Proof of an order is evidenced by an invoice number, usually four or five digits (provided by our merchant provider), as well as payment received from the customer. (c) If you do not understand completely or completely agree with any of the statements in this disclaimer, you should not purchase any of our products. (d) We charge 30% of an order as a breach of contract penalty for any and all false claims or threats of false claims based upon our ordering and shipping policy that you have agreed to by making a purchase from us that results in us banning you (from future ordering) and returning your funds minus the penalty fee we deduct.
22. (a) We reserve our right to not do business with anyone for any reasons as well as reserve our right to discontinue doing business with any customer for any reason.
23. Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally (outside of the United States).