BRAIN BOOST INTELLIGENCE (NOOTROPIC)
BRAIN BOOST INTELLIGENCE (NOOTROPIC)
This powerful formula is for those that want to get even sharper! With intelligence and application there isn't anything you cannot attain in this dimension (within the laws of physics and reason). Intelligence Formula preserves cognitive function, boosts mental energy and enhances learning.
INGREDIENTS: GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT, KAPPI-KACCHU, MARAL ROOT, NIRGUNDI, ROSEMARY LEAF, RHODIOLA ROOT, SHANKHAPUSHPI, WHITE LOTUS FLOWER, FISETIN, GABA (GAMMA AMINO-BUTYRIC ACID0, PHOSPHOTIDYSERINE, L-THEANINE, THEOBROMINE, CITOCHOLINE SODIUM and 5-HTP
QUANTITY: 100 VEGAN CAPSULES
DIRECTIONS: Take three (3) capsules with water or fresh juice. Use daily or as needed. For optimal results, take thirty (30) minutes before or after a meal.
CONTRAINDICATION: Do not take with prescription medication
Consumption for children: AGES 12 & UP
Pregnancy: SAFE TO CONSUME.
Breastfeeding SAFE TO CONSUME
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
What makes plant based nutrition so unique is that you can meet most of the body’s nutritional needs absent doing damage to the body in the process. The biological make-up of plants along with their micronutrient rich properties make for the ideal fuel for the body. Wherever you may fall short in your diet is where a good quality plant supplement should step in.
The one myth that we’ve all heard about consuming meat is this. If you don’t consume meat you cannot meet your protein needs. The answer to this is quite clear yet indisputable. The most common forms of animals that mankind consumes are primarily vegetarians. Meaning the animals we eat rarely if ever consume other animals or forms of meat. There are of course exceptions to the rule. This is important for one reason and one reason only. If animals such as cows, chickens, turkeys and pigs primarily consume corn, meal, grains, grass, soy and other forms of plants, then they are not gleaning protein from animal sources. Amazingly enough they grow just fine.
What’s even more interesting to know is that ONLY a plant can take nitrogen from the air, break it into tiny particles to make amino acids and transfer that into protein. What we know as meat (aka animal flesh) is nothing more than a culmination of plant protein being properly synthesized. The protein that anyone receives from meat is simply re-purposed plant protein. We’re not disputing that you aren’t getting any protein from animals because you are. But what we are emphatically stating is that the protein that you’re getting can be acquired in a much simpler fashion minus the excessive risks of contracting an ailment. By consuming plants, you get the max for the minimum. Maximum benefits with minimal detriment (illness).
This is not about being associated with a group of individuals because of the nutritional lifestyle that you choose to follow. This is about achieving vitality and maximizing your outputs in all that you do. Whether you consume meat or not it is possible that you may have or currently consume products that contain animal byproducts. This is why it’s imperative to stay aware of what you put in your body. Micronutrient rich Plant Based Nutrition is one of the best ways to promote optimal function within the body.
We prefer what nature produces. This means that we ONLY use plants (herbs) from nature with many of them possessing a proclivity for the male and female reproductive organs (non genitalia). This naturally makes them hormonal balancing. It is important to know that herbs have no side effects and very few contraindications. As always, we still advise that you inform your doctor if you are currently prescribed medications for a medical condition before taking ANY supplements. Herbs are plants. Think of herbs just as you would a banana, an apple, an orange or grapes. They all serve as healthy food for the body. And they are all plants.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
We only use pure wild-harvested and organic (when available) powdered herbs from around the world. Examples of sourcing countries are China, Peru, Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, South Africa, Mexico and the United States. We do our best to provide you with some of the world’s most exotic and nutritious plants. In our products you may find herbs such as Moringa Leaf, Tongkat Ali, Wild Yam, Red Raspberry Leaf, Goldenseal, Red Clover, Cistanches, Damiana, Acerola Fruit, Bilberry, Don Quai, Irish Moss, Bladderwrack and more!
Our capsules are “0” size, clear, 100% plant based, derived from non-GMO corn. We are not promoters of the usage of any form of chemicals. You’re getting a capsule that is 100% plants. The finished capsule comes in a 150CC white HDPE plastic bottle with a safety seal and bottle cap.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
(a) POWERED BY NATURE HERBS (hereinafter “PBN Herbs”) ships all orders with USPS (United States Postal Service) tracking. (b) Please allow up to twenty-eight (28) business days after placing your order for your order to ship (though orders typically ship sooner than later). High-quality natural products take time to make. (c) We do not oblige special requests to expedite the shipping of orders.
2. (a) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Absolutely NO REFUNDS! (b) We do not accept returns on any of our products. Damaged, defective, and/or mislabeled items can only be replaced with the same item that is damaged, defective, or mislabeled (c) We cannot combine order(s) with another order(s). (d) Additions, changes and cancellations are not possible after placing your order. Please make sure you enter the correct shipping address at the time of placing your order. (e) We cannot make special concessions for any reasons (e.g. "Please ship overnight", "Please ship half my order now...", "Please ship my order to another address", etc.).
2. (b) PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT COMPANY FOUNDER on social media inquiring about an order. We have received reports of direct messages and comments on video threads requiring about an order. He uses social media for awareness and education. Order inquiries are not to be fielded on social media and will be deleted (and user may be blocked). The proper channel is by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
3. We use U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) for all orders, domestic and international. Shipping costs vary by weight of orders (b) Shipping cost(s) apply for all orders that are reshipped due to "no access to delivery location - return to sender" (in which customer must contact us for instructions on reshipment instructions and payment). (c) Signature confirmation (for an additional cost) is optional for reshipment of order(s). (d) Refused orders do not nullify 2(a) above and/or do not constitute missed delivery or lost order.
4. (a) Signature confirmation for any order may be requested before an order ships (request by email only). There is a $2.55 fee for this service (paid by emailed invoice).
5. (a) Special instructions for delivery by carrier can be typed on your invoice at the time of placing your order. (b) We are not responsible for what happens to your order once in the care of the carrier (regardless of your request pertaining to delivery of your order).
6. (a) After an order is made on our website, orders are shipped to your address within 28 business days by U.S.P.S. mail, First Class Mail or Priority Mail, depending on weight of packaged order and destination (all controlled by USPS software). (b) "Partially-shipped" orders means certain items are backordered and will automatically ship as soon as they become available, usually within 3-14 days.
7. (a) Back-ordered items ship automatically when they become available (which is typically 3-14 days after first half of order ships).
8. (a) We do not give order status updates (e.g. "When is my order going to ship?", "What's going on with my order?", etc.) within 28-days of placing order, "only" after 28 days have passed will we give an update. Again, orders ship within 7-28 business days from the date you place your order. (b) If you are unable or unwilling to wait the required shipping time-frame for quality products, please do not purchase from us. Again, all sales are final. (c) We do not give estimated times (ETAs) pertaining to when your order will ship and/or will be delivered. If you must have an ETA, simply add twenty-eight (28) days from the date of your order and that calculated date is your must-have ETA (so that you may make arrangements or plan around the delivery of your order). (d) We do not oblige special requests to expedite the shipping of orders.
9. (a) Tracking information will only arrive via email once your order ships and the order can be tracked online at www.usps.com (using the 16-digit shipping tracking number).
10. (a) At present, we use United States Postal Service (USPS) as a carrier for delivering orders. (b) When your order status states "awaiting fulfillment" it means your order has not been fulfilled and has not left our facility. (c) When your order status states "shipped" that means a postal label has been affixed to the order and the order has been delivered to the U.S.P.S. and received by the U.S.P.S.
11. (a) You receive two (2) status emails when you order from us online. (b) "Order Confirmation Status": means confirmation of order (proof that you made an order and that your order came through to us and your payment has been accepted; In addition, this means your order is "awaiting fulfillment"; (c) "Shipping Confirmation Status": means your order has been fulfilled (no longer awaiting fulfillment) - packaged, postage label affixed to package or box, and delivered to or picked up by the United States Postal Service. (d) It may take several hours or a day or two to show status updates on the United States Postal Service website (when tracking an order). (e) Online emailed orders do not receive an "Order Confirmation Status" email from us after making payment. The "Transaction ID" number provided by the payment aggregator serves as your proof of payment and your order number with us. When your order ships, we enter the tracking number (provided by the courier service) into the payment aggregator's website as proof of shipping on our part. You will receive proof of shipping plus tracking number via email (via Endicia) so you can track your package with the courier.
12. (a) There may be possible delays in receiving your order if you: (1) order during a sale (holiday sale, Black Friday sale, Cyber Monday sale, Christmas Day sale, Spring sale, Summer sale, etc.), (2) order during holiday snail mail season (from December 14th to January 3rd), (3) reside outside of the United States (and your order must be inspected by your country’s Customs Department), (4) your order has been flagged in our system (possible fraudulent order -- do not ship without verification from customer; billing and shipping addresses do not match, etc.), (5) ordered during a pandemic affecting the United States (e.g. Corona Virus); and/or (6) ordered a top-selling product(s) that experiences a run; (b) Delay due to any reason above is not grounds for a request for refund as all sales are final and by placing your order with us you are agreeing that you understand the foregoing and will not file disputes or chargebacks as a result of the foregoing.
13. (a) All orders $250 and over require signature confirmation at the time of delivery by the United States Postal Service (unless you specifically request no signature at the time of delivery). Customer is responsible for picking up their orders and communicating with the carrier about their orders (e.g. additional holding time, re-routing, intercepting, etc.).
14. (a) Orders that are flagged as suspicious by our e-commerce software may be delayed in shipping until the legitimacy of the order can be verified by the customer (who's credit card is used to make the order) via email. (b) Red flags usually appear when the billing and shipping to name and/or address do not match, especially pertaining to different countries; and/or, when you reside in a particular country but make your order while in another country.
15. (a) When you order from us, you agree to shipping from a third-party carrier or courier service which creates a contract between yourself and the third-party carrier service. (b) Poweredbynatureherbs.com is not liable for any problems with shipping and delivery once your order leaves our facility and is accepted by the carrier or courier service (notwithstanding mistake on our part e.g. shipping to an incorrect address), this includes but is not limited to: delay in delivery, lost package (in transit), claim or allegation of not receiving the package (despite USPS tracking information showing the package was delivered), someone may have stolen your package, etc. (c) Customers must contact the carrier for all issues pertaining to shipping and delivery.
16. (a) If your order is returned to us due to our mistake, we’ll reship the order free of charge. (b) If the mistake is on the part of the customer (including "incorrect addressed entered at the time of placing order", "failed delivery attempt", or "unclaimed package"), a reshipping fee must be paid (via emailed invoice) before the order can reship. (c) Mistakes on the part of the carrier or courier must be resolved with the particular carrier or courier service provider. (d) We do not assume any liability for customers entering incorrect addresses (billing or shipping) at the time of ordering and/or even sending the correct address via email. Customers entering incorrect address information when ordering is a huge problem here that creates an added burden on our staff.
17. (a) Your remedy for any and all shipping problems caused by the carrier or courier service lies strictly with the particular carrier or courier service. (b) PBN Herbs is not a carrier or courier service and do not accept liability for any carrier or courier.
18. (a) Orders that arrive damaged are the result of handling (mishandling) by the carrier or delivery service. All items leave our facility intact. (b) If your order arrives with a damaged item(s), please fill out a claim with the carrier or delivery service. Take a photograph of any and all damaged item(s) and your completed claim form and send to us via email@ email@example.com
19. (a) We reserve the right to refuse complimentary re-shipment of orders if factual circumstances point to fraud, deceit, bad faith, breach of agreement, and/or unfair dealing and we give you notice of such (in writing). We are a very small company built on integrity and good will and we work very hard to produce our goods and to conduct business in a very competitive field and industry.
20. (a) Any and all issues regarding orders must be brought to our attention within ninety (90) days of the date of order.
21. (a) By purchasing from us you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, agree and accept our terms and conditions regarding ordering and shipping. (b) Proof of an order is evidenced by an invoice number, usually four or five digits (provided by our merchant provider), as well as payment received from the customer. (c) If you do not understand completely or completely agree with any of the statements in this disclaimer, you should not purchase any of our products. (d) We charge 30% of an order as a breach of contract penalty for any and all false claims or threats of false claims based upon our ordering and shipping policy that you have agreed to by making a purchase from us that results in us banning you (from future ordering) and returning your funds minus the penalty fee we deduct.
22. (a) We reserve our right to not do business with anyone for any reasons as well as reserve our right to discontinue doing business with any customer for any reason.
23. Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally (outside of the United States).
SCHEDULE FOR ALL CLEANSES (Instructions)
Sample Schedule For ALL Cleanses:
Formula #1: 7:00 A.M. Take 5 capsules
Formula #2: 9:00 A.M. Take 5 capsules
Formula #3: 11:00 A.M. Take 5 capsules
Formula #4: 1:00 P.M. or 2:00 P.M. Take 5 capsules
Formula #5: 3:00 P.M. or 5:00 P.M. Take 5 capsules
Formula #6: 5:00 P.M. or 6:00 P.M. Take 5 capsules
(For Total Body Sweep Cleanse ONLY): Activated Charcoal: With Formula #6 or before bedtime (add 1/3 teaspoon to 4 ounces of water, stir well, and drink).
NOTE: If you work nights, simply reverse the schedule and simply take Formula 1 first, the Formula #2 2-3 hours later, and so on. It’s really simple.
NOTE: We do not recommend simultaneous consumption of herbs and pharmaceutical drug medication (prescription or OTC?Over -the-Counter) due to possible harmful interaction and adverse reactions.
The recommended diet for this cleanse as with all of the cleanses formulated by Powered By Nature Herbs is a strictly raw FRUITS diet. High water fruits to be exact. Those fruits are but not limited to grapes (seeded preferably but seedless will suffice), berries, watermelon, oranges, cucumbers, grapefruit, pears, apples, mango, papaya, etc. Be sure to get full when eating your fruits.
IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO, some good snacks to consume while cleansing include organic raisins, dates, sulfur-free dried fruits, dried fruit-vegetable chips, trail mix, etc. NOTE: Make sure snacks are sulfur (sulphur) free.
You can consume fresh herbal teas if you desire.
If you’re cleansing and must travel and need to find a health store and/or raw foods, vegan, macrobiotic, or vegetarian restaurant, the best resource on the internet is www.HappyCow.net. Download their app on your phone (there may be a small fee). You won’t regret it. Best app for healthy dining.
It is highly recommended by PBN Herbs to drink fresh-squeezed fruit juice as much as possible.
During this cleanse, please refrain (to the best of your ability) from consuming meat, eggs, dairy, refined grains and starches, and commercial condiments (they trigger unnatural and unhealthy appetite).
Avoid “cooked” food (food cooked in heat beyond 118 degrees F).
Meat includes but is not limited to: bacon, beef, bison, bologna, chicken, crab, fish, frankfurter (hot dog weiner), ham, hamburger, ham hock, hog head cheese, gizzard, lamb, liver, liverwurst, lobster, neck bone, pastrami, pig feet, pig snout, pork, potted meat, rock cornish hen, salami, salt pork, sausage, sardines, shrimp, Spam, steak, turkey, etc.
* soy-based. Refrain from eating a lot of if you choose to consume it.
Eggs include chicken eggs, caviar (fish eggs), egg whites, scrambled eggs, omelet, etc.
Post-Cleanse alternative: Egg replacer (for food preparation purposes only).
Dairy includes but is not limited to: milk, milk chocolate, cheese, butter, cream, whip cream, yogurt, colostrum, creamer, etc.
Post-Cleanse alternative: Daiya cheese, Cashew cheese, Almond cheese. NOTE: Make sure the cheese is "vegan" and contains no "casein."
Post-Cleanse alternatives: (Milk) almond milk, rice milk, cashew milk, hemp seed milk, oat milk, coconut milk, sesame milk; (Cheese) vegan ones containing no casein; (Yogurt) dairy-free brands; (Butter) Earth Balance brand (Mayonnaise) Follow Your Heart brand veganaise (the best)
Refined grains/starches include but is not limited to: white bread, cake, donuts, crackers, cookies, pies/pastries, pancakes, waffles, commercial cereals, bagels, croissants, bread sticks, white flour, etc.
Post-Cleanse alternatives: whole wheat, multi-grain, teff, buckwheat, Kamut wheat, quinoa, amaranth, brown rice, spelt, etc.
Avoid: (Sweeteners) white sugar, brown sugar, rapadura, Succanat, Saccharin, aspartame, dextrose, glucose, sucrose, corn syrup, raw cane sugar, sugar cane crystals, high fructose corn syrup, etc. (Salt) white table salt, Lawry’s seasoning, (Condiment) commercial brand mustard (w/ white distilled vinegar), ketchup (w/ white distilled vinegar), (Sauce) soy sauce; (Vinegar) white distilled vinegar, vinegar, etc.; black pepper.
Post-Cleanse alternatives: (Sweeteners) Stevia, vegetable glycerin, agave nectar, maple syrup (grade B and C are best), coconut nectar, date palm (coconut) sugar, xylitol, erythritol, etc. (Salt) Himalayan pink salt (best, very nutritious), Kala Namak aka Himalayan black salt (very nutritious), sea salt, Celtic sea salt, Alaea Hawaiian red sea salt, Matcha green tea salt, Herbamere brand, Bernard Jensen brand herbal seasoning, Eden brand Gomasio. etc. (Vinegar) Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, red plum vinegar, brown rice vinegar; (Soy Sauce) Bragg’s liquid aminos, Coconut Secrets brand coconut aminos.
Avoid: Coffee, latte, hot cocoa, hot chocolate, beer, wine, spirits, champagne, Kool-Aid, soda pop, carbonated beverages, fruit punch, commercial pasteurized fruit beverages, etc.
Post-Cleanse alternatives: If you will drink bottled fruit juice, best brands are Lakewood and Santa Cruz, organic (preferably); herbal coffee, Teeccino brand herbal coffee, Tea (herbal), bottled tea; mineral water. Freshly squeezed fruit juice and vegetable juice are best!
Best bottled alkaline water brands: Essentia, Penta, Oxygen water, Real Water, Hydrate High, Alkaline 88, and Evamor.
Best bottled water brands: Voss, Fiji, Evian. Avoid consuming Dasani and Aquafina bottled brands.
NOTE: It is not recommended that you perform any other cleanse or regimen while performing the Total Body Sweep. Refrain from consuming supplements, including vitamins and minerals, of any kind until you’ve completed the Total Body Sweep.
While cleansing, we recommend: exercising (strenuous and subtle, your choice), yoga, walking, stretching, biking, swimming, chakra balancing, enemas and colonics, sauna (steam, FAR-infra red); massage, chiropractic, acupressure, yoni steams, sweat lodging, ear coning or candling, etc.
During the cleansing process, it is very common for people, especially those whose bodies are very toxic from toxic living, to experience the “healing crisis”, “the Law of Cure”, or “Herxheimer Reaction” which is nothing but the body going through the pains of cleansing, rebuilding, repairing, restrengthening, etc. It may appear or feel as if the herbs are making you feel bad or worse, but they are not. Your body is healing and therefore you must persist and not stop or give in.
It is ideal to cleanse the body with a cleanse every seasonal change (or four times a year). Once minimum and four times maximum (for those really serious about their health and who desire to live in tune or harmony with Nature). The best times to perform a cleanse is the month before your birthday and/or six months from your birthday, times your body’s energy is lowest.
It is not recommended that individuals engage in sexual intercourse while cleansing if one has the discipline. This is optional, though not recommended. However, detoxing and cleansing is known to restore the libido (rebooting and recalibrating the sexual reproductive system).
The benefits of cleansing include more energy, weight reduction, better or optimal functioning of body organs, glands, systems; clearer sense of being as well as thinking; radiant, glowing skin; improved sex drive, improved sleep, a new zest for life, and so much more.
All of our cleanses are 100% plant-based (vegan) and contain absolutely no additives, no preservatives, and no excipients. Non-GMO. No Soy, Wheat or Corn.
Container Information (Specs): 150 CC RP HDPE White 38/400 Bottle with White Rib top (with inner protective seal).
NOTE: We ship the six formulas in a plastic zipper bag (to protect against spillage during transporting). All labels instruct customers to the website for purposes of instructions and list of ingredients. For this reason, we do not ship the cleanse with paper instructions.
Weight: 3.2 ounces per individual bottle
We use 100% pure, vegan, Non-GMO, vegetable cellulose HPMC (EMBO) "o" size, clear capsules and absolutely no fillers and binders (including but not limited to: Magnesium Stearate, Chromium, Silicon Dioxide, Rice Bran, Stearic Acid, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Starch).
Processed according to CGMP standards with stainless steel encapsulation equipment. Quality assured. No chemical gel-packs or desiccants. No bleached cotton. No heat applied to bottles (external shrink band application). Bottles are sealed internally for protection. Labels are basic, black and white information and do not reflect images on the website.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.